The OS X El Capitan v10.11.6 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent settings from being saved in accounts with parental controls enabled.
- Resolves an issue that prevented some network devices, such as speakers and multifunction printers, from accessing SMB share points.
- Improves startup time when connecting to a NetBoot server.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent startup from a NetBoot image created with an OS X v10.11.4 or OS X v10.11.5 installer.
- Resolves an issue that may cause Active Directory authentication to take longer than expected.
II. DOWNLOAD NOW