Microsoft Office is designed from the ground up to take advantage of the latest Mac features, including Retina display, full screen view support, and even scroll bounce. It’s the perfect combination of the Office you know and trust, and the Mac you love.
Office 2019 for Mac OS is the next perpetual release of Office. It includes significant improvements over Microsoft Office 2016 and earlier versions of on-premises Office:
"Get work done easier"
- Focus Mode
- Improved inking functionality
- Customizable Office ribbons
- Accessibility improvements
"Perform better data analysis"
- Funnel charts, 2D maps, and timelines
- New Excel functions (CONCAT, TEXTJOIN, IFS, SWITCH)
"Create more impactful content"
- Morph transition feature
- Ability to insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
- 4K video export
- Play in-click sequence
"Manage email more efficiently"
- Focused inbox
- Office 365 Groups1
- Travel and delivery summary cards
- Send Later function to delay or schedule delivery of email messages
- Read and delivery receipts
- Email templates